Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Treasures

I just have to say how incredible excited I am about my most recent excursion to one of my favorite stores and receiver of so much of my money...Hobby Lobby!

I have been keeping my eyes open for the "perfect" piece to hang in either my guest room or entryway...and low and behold I found IT! And the coolest part about it was that it was on clearance...$199.99 marked down to a beautiful $19.99 I had to actually ask to make sure i wasn't seeing things or having one of my strawberry-blonde moments and would get to the register and have to have them put it back when they told me my total would be over 200 with tax! Sure enough...it was only $19.99! So, I now am the proud owner of a big, beautiful mirror. You'll have to come over and have a glass of wine with me to see it!

1 comment:

La said...

you are so cute. :)

I wish i was on my way over!!!

can't wait to see it. SOON. I will bring the wine!!!!